For a Hard-Earned Thirst
For nearly a century, WB Bottle Supply has provided customers with the highest quality bottles and jars. We offer recyclable, durable glass and plastic containers for products in diverse industries, including food, chemical, cosmetic, pet, automotive, cleaning, and cannabis, and in a variety of styles, sizes, and colors.
Our superior bottle selection, partnered with our expert, in-house decorating services team positions us as leaders in wholesale beverage bottle distribution.
Wholesale Beverage Bottle Types
At WB Bottle Supply, we offer glass and plastic beverage bottles to accommodate every style and size, up to one-gallon. Our beverage bottles are most frequently used for beer, wine, liquor, juices, and specialty beverages. From airplane and hotel-sized “cordial” bottles to full-sized bottles and even growlers and gallon jugs, we have the options you need.
- Clear PET Plastic: Crystal-clear, PET plastic bottles are made from a polyester resin and are popular for juices and other specialty drinks.
- Natural HDPE Plastic: Strong and easily recycled, HDPE plastic is opaque and familiar from its use in milk jugs and other beverage containers.
- PET Plastic: PET plastic can also be tinted with amber making it a popular choice for beer bottles.
- Wine Bottles: Our wine bottles are clear or colored, with shapes and sizes to suit different varieties of wines from red to white and more.
- Beer Bottles: From standard 12-ounce longnecks to handled jugs and growlers, our beer bottles come in clear or colored glass.
- Liquor Bottles: For liquor, we offer multiple shapes and sizes from individual cordials to gallon jugs in clear glass.
- Boston Round Bottles: Popular for some specialty drinks and craft beers, Boston Round bottles are available in multiple sizes and in clear or colored glass.
- Juice Bottles: Clear juice bottles are available in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- French Square Bottles: In multiple sizes with a classic look, French Square bottles are popular for kombucha, fruit juices, and other cold beverages.
Benefits of Using Glass Beverage Bottles
The quality of our glass bottles is evident in their weight—they’re sturdy and durable, meaning less chance of damaged products.
Because glass is non-permeable and minimally reactive, it can greatly extend product shelf life.
Colored glass, which readily absorbs UV light, can protect light-sensitive products such as many wines.
Glass bottles come in such a variety of sizes, shapes, styles, and colors, there’s one to suit every need. Openings can be wide or narrow, and bottles may also have handles and a variety of labeling.
Easily reusable and recyclable, glass is a sustainable bottle choice, enhancing consumer perceptions.
Consistency & Accuracy
Glass bottles can be produced quickly with excellent consistency and accuracy, meaning less waste overall and reduced costs.
Benefits of Using Plastic Beverage Bottles
PET plastic bottles are 100% recyclable, and with updates in manufacturing technology, plastic bottles have a lighter design, which reduces the amount of plastic that’s used to make them.
PET plastic bottles don’t react with water or food, making them an excellent option for packaging consumable goods. They also have a strong barrier with the outside environment, which prevents oxygen from getting in and spoiling the product.
PET plastic can be molded into different shapes and sizes at a low cost, making it easier for companies to have a unique packaging design that stands out on the shelves.
Plastic bottles are shatterproof and durable. They don’t require a lot of protection during transportation, making it a cost-effective option for manufacturers looking to save money on additional packaging.
Closures and Lids
Closures can add the style and function your products need, including:
- Tamper evident lids
- Screw top lids
- Beer crowns
- Bar tops
At WB Bottle, we have decades of expertise in providing wholesale glass beverage bottles and other glass and plastic packaging options. Our commitment to offering value-added services with our in-house decorating and logistics departments, plus assembly, attaching, and repacking, makes us your start-to-finish beverage bottle supplier.
Contact us today to request a quote or to learn more about choosing the best wholesale glass and plastic bottle options for your next project.