1932 Operations begin in a store outlet and warehouse by Wilfred Wing, Sr.
1937 Operations are moved to a 24,000 sq. ft. warehouse and office building.
1946 Bill and Jerry, Wilfred's sons, take over day-to-day operations.
1954 In House Silk-Screen Decoration begins.
1956 WB Bottle attains their first distributorship.
1964 Operations are moved to an 80,000 sq. ft. multi-story building.
1973 The third generation enters the business.
1983 A sales office is opened in Elk Grove Village, IL
1990 The fourth generation enters the business.
1994 Operations are moved to an 80,000 sq. ft. one-story building.
2012 WB Bottle Supply celebrates 80 years of service!